Thursday, February 5, 2009

Helpful Mystery Shopping Hints

When you are just starting out in Mystery Shopping, the very first thing you must do is get a list of mystery shopping companies and register and sign up for as many as you can. When I first started I signed up for 100 companies.But I must warn you here DO NOT sign up for any company that wants you to pay them for a list or pay them to sign up with them.This should be free. All companies I work for do not charge to sign up to work for them.They pay YOU. Later on in a later blog I will list some of the dependable companies I work for that really does pay.It does take an awful long time to sign up for all these companies so have patience. The more companies you sign up for the more likely you will get a shop.It is a good idea to let them know when signing up just how far you are willing to travel to do a shop. I my self go about 30-40 miles.It really doesn't pay me to go any farther unless I have 3-4 shops in the same area even if they are for different companies.In my next blog I will give you a list of companies, so be on the look out for it.Thanks for reading my blog and Good Luck.

No comments: