Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still Need more info ?

Sign up at Jobslinger.com for shopping jobs. It lists the jobs from various companies and once you have signed up they will send you an email to let you know about shops available.Want more advice still and have questions not answered here? Go to volition.com and read the mystery shopping advice given there. You can ( once signed up) can even give your opinions on mystery shopping. Hope all this advice helps someone. I know when i first started I was very skeptical. I though no one is going to pay me to shop. This has got to be a scam. It really isn't, However there are a lot of scammers out there in the field you just have to be careful. One thing I would like to mention is that none of these companies will send an email and ask for your password. This is for you alone to know. I have been getting emails from different companies ( especially from Pay Pal) stating they will close my account unless I send them my name, phone , address and password. IGNORE this emails they are bogus.First off common sense tells you they already have most of this info why would they ask you for it? And second your password is yours and no one should ask for it. No one should know it but you.

No comments: